The Tennis 4 Cancer Tournament is seeking volunteers to help our Planning Committee for this year’s tournament. If you are civic minded and want to help a great cause, we would love to have you.
We have several positions that are in need of assistance. Some positions need help immediately and some will need help just before and/or during the tournament. This is the premier charity tennis event held in the area; your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Both adults and teens are welcome to volunteer. Sign up now!
This section is for Event Volunteers
- Fill out Sponsorship forms here
Court Dedication Form
- Fill out Court Dedication forms here
Eagle Harbor Families Banner
- Enter information for the Eagle Harbor Families Banner here
- If you have items for the auction, please enter the information here
- If you in-kind donations from a group or individual not listed under sponsors, please enter that information here
This section is limited to Event Administrators.
- Tennis4Cancer Sponsorship REPORT
- Tennis4Cancer Court Dedication REPORT
- Tennis4Cancer Tournament Registration REPORT
- Tennis4Cancer Auction Items REPORT
- Tennis4Cancer In-kind Donations REPORT
- Eagle Harbor Families Banner REPORT
To access reports above you need a password. If you are a committee member and need to access the information, contact James.
When you view a report, you’ll see a small green box with a + sign in the upper right corner. Click on it and you can pick what fields you want to see on the screen.
Click on a column header to sort your entries.
When you view a report, you’ll see an icon at the top right-hand side of the report. Clicking on the icon will give you a choice of what format you want to download the report.