- Divisions range from combined 6.0 to Open.
- Match play starts on Friday, April 30, 2021 for most divisions.
- Entry fee $100/player until April 12. $120/player after.
- Limit: 32 teams/division or 300 total players, whichever comes first.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided each day.
- Players gift in addition to choice of a tournament hat or visor.
- Entry includes player party with fun, food and games Saturday night at the courts. 5-10 pm.
- We offer dinner choices from 3 food trucks – use your ticket. Non-payers can purchase a weekend wristband that will including food and drinks.
On behalf of the Tennis4Cancer tournament committee, we would like to sincerely thank all who helped make the tournaments such a success over the years.
With the support of our volunteers, players, sponsors, staff and community, we have been able to donate $282,750 to the American Cancer Society’s Hope Lodge and to local charities.
The Michael C. Ramey Family
Game Day Vodka
Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute
Joseph Thomas MD MPH
Florida Powertrain & Hydraulics, Inc.
Florida Power Train
Go Pro Tennis and Pickleball
A special Thank You to the following companies and individuals:
The Loop Pizza
A3, B1 and B2 Eagle Harbor Country Club Teams
Phillips Garden Store