The 2020 Tennis 4 Cancer Tournament has been rescheduled
Due to concerns regarding the Covid-19 virus, the Tennis for Cancer Tournament scheduled for May 1-3 has been rescheduled for June 26-28, 2020 .
The tournament’s ultimate responsibility is for the well-being of our players, staff and volunteers. It is with regret that the tournament has to be rescheduled but is necessary considering the current health crisis.
We look forward to a great tournament in June. If you have registered and are unable to attend in June, please request a refund immediately (consider making a donation by requesting less than full refund). Tournament registration will remain open.
We will continue to update you on tournament activities as we move forward. On behalf of the Tennis 4 Cancer Committee, I want to thank everyone for their continued support of this tournament and wish all of you the best of health and tranquility.
- Divisions range from combined 6.0 to Open.
- Match play starts on Friday, June 26 for most divisions.
- Entry fee $100/player until June 5th. $120/player after.
- Limit: 32 teams/division or 300 total players, whichever comes first.
- Catered breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.
- Players gift in addition to choice of a tournament hat or visor.
- Entry includes a catered player party on Saturday night complete with a DJ. [Party detals TBD]
On behalf of the Tennis4Cancer tournament committee, we would like to sincerely thank all who helped make the 2019 tournament a success.
With the support of our volunteers, players, sponsors, staff and community, we were able to give a record breaking donation of $53.841.00 to the American Cancer Society’s Hope Lodge and Sunrise Charities!
The Michael C. Ramey Family
First Florida Credit Union
A special Thank You to the following companies and individuals: